an "adult", but not like a real adult on the road to becoming a licensed marriage & family therapist / little miss know-it-all 'humbled' by daily learning experiences/ pug-owner, word lover, & drinker of coffee/ this is a place for thoughts, quotes, encouragement, and conversation/ xo
that moment when people who don’t know I’m a therapist compliment me by saying, “wow, you’re a really good listener”… SCORE! 😆😁😊
puggie update: so today I woke up, got into my running clothes and wondered why there wasn’t a pug twirling about at my feet… well, it was because he was still in bed: at the foot of the bed, on his own pillow to be exact. wow.
Is okay we like it
thank you, darling! I like yooouuuu!
Once you get this you have to share 6 random facts about yourself and then tag 10 followers.
Oyyyy, thanks for the tag hannahmator!
1. I have been the same size everything since I was like 15
2. I don’t have/own the same clothes though (nor do I wish to dress like I did back then hahaha)
3. People still make fun of me for being short (why, world, why?)
4. I seriously love tumblr (except for the random, weird anon messages)
5. I never thought I’d treat my dog like a child
6. I appreciate honesty so, so much
tags on the bottom!
There’s one a few posts down on my page too :)
okay, cool! they’re not showing up on my tag for some reason :(
I tagged you in one :) It’s just a few posts down on my page
yay! thank you! I’ll come find it:)